What we guarantee to our clients:


You have the right to receive quality legal services, and our successful personal injury lawyers and staff will work hard to ensure that you do. We promise that our fees will always be fair, and that you will receive the compensation you truly deserve for your money.

Read more
Personal Help Request
Take our free initial consultation
Tell us more about you problem

Frequently Asked Questions

  1. Always. First of all, there is no need to pay the accident lawyer before they win. Second, a lawyer is highly experienced in helping you gather and organize the necessary evidence, which the lawyer will then present to the insurance and court to prove to them that you deserve a larger settlement. Third, a lawyer will also help you alleviate stress and complexity of dealing with a large insurance company. Finally, hiring an accident lawyer will ensure that your case is taken seriously by insurance companies, your case is settled earlier, and you get the most money for your injuries and losses.
  2. You have the right to request accident benefits from your own insurance, which should pay for your medical assessments and treatments as well as some other benefits, if applicable in your case (e.g. income replacement, housekeeping, childcare, etc.). You also have the right to sue the insurance company of the driver who caused the accident to get compensation for your economical loss, physical and psychological damage, as well as psychological damage to your spouse, even if your spouse was not involved in the accident.  
  3. First, you have the right to request accident benefits from your own insurance company (usually in the ranges of $3,500, $86,000, or $2,000,000). Second, you can sue your own insurance company to get up to $200,000 as further compensation for your injuries and losses.
  4. Yes. It is important to remember that you will be compensated by the insurance company of the driver and not the driver personally. The amount of settlement you receive will significantly outweigh any possible increases in insurance coverage of the driver and you can easily compensate the driver for that. 
  5. Depending on the severity of your injuries, you can receive anywhere from $3,500 to $2,000,000 in the form of accident benefits from your insurance company, exclusive of related expenses and legal costs. 
  6. The insurance claims adjuster will have a long telephone conversation with you to find out as many details as possible about the accident, your health and your life. See “How to talk to an insurance claim adjuster” above for more information. In the meantime, you will need to find a good personal injury lawyer, who will assign you to a professional rehabilitation center and request that you get specific treatments and assessments. Your health care provider and lawyer will fill out and send all the necessary insurance forms to claim your insurance benefits. Cooperation between your health care practitioner and lawyer is essential in order for you to get the best treatment and most money for your injuries. If you did not cause the accident, your lawyer will start preparing documents necessary to sue the insurance company of the driver who did cause the accident in order to get you the maximum compensation.
  7. We serve 29 towns and cities across Ontario. If we accept your case, it doesn’t matter where you are. Give us a call. We will answer all of your questions for free and will then have one of our legal professionals visit you at home, hospital or any other place. 
  8. There are two possible situations. First, if the public transport hits another vehicle or an object, then it is treated as a regular motor vehicle accident. Second, if you suffer an injury while the public transport vehicle does not collide with anything, then it is not treated as a motor vehicle accident. You can no longer receive accident benefit compensation from the driver’s insurance company. Instead, you now have the option of suing the transportation company, for which the driver works, in order to obtain money for treatment and any losses you suffer (including benefits such as income replacement, housekeeping, child care, etc.).