Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers - Expert Legal Advice for Car Accident Victims in Ontario
Navigating the complicated laws in Ontario relating to the rights of people injured in car accidents can be a nightmare. When pursuing no-fault car accident benefits and tort claims related to a car accident, you need a firm in your corner that knows all the ins and outs of accident benefits and personal injury claims as well as ways of getting the largest compensation for your injuries.
Our law firm has spent many years helping victims of car accidents and their loved ones get the money they deserve for their injuries from the motor vehicle accident. Our team of experienced professionals consists of:
- Court sharks: accident lawyers with extensive experience of fighting insurance companies in court to get the largest settlement for people with motor vehicle injuries;
- Tough negotiators: lawyers and paralegals with countless hours of negotiating claims with insurance companies in order to force them to accept all of your claims and pay money for all of your injuries and losses;
- Former insurance employees: staff members formerly working in the insurance industry, with the know-how to see through the insurance company’s tricks and uncover its strategies;
- Leading medical professionals: team of leading doctors and rehabilitation clinics highly skilled in treating victims of motor vehicle accidents and preparing medical documents for the court.
If you were involved in a car accident, do not waste precious time, give us a phone call today at 416-590-1777 and talk to one of our car accident lawyers for FREE about your injuries. You will not have to pay for any phone calls to our lawyers or work performed by them if we do not win your case and get you the compensation!
Many car accidents can involve uninsured or underinsured drivers. In these cases, benefits often need to be obtained from the person involved in a car accident who did have insurance. For example, uninsured passenger can obtain benefits from the driver of their car or the other driver involved in the car accident.Fortunately, our firm has the skillset to resolve such situations successfully. Our firm has succeeded in obtaining compensation for a wide range of situations and injuries, including spinal injuries and injuries of the soft tissue that are difficult to diagnose.
Talk to an Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer Today
If you have been injured in a car accident, contact us right away for a consultation. Your first consultation is FREE and we will pay for all the costs associated with your case until we get you a good settlement or win your case in court. The personal injury lawyers and staff at Ambridge Law are:
- Able to visit you in the hospital or your home
- Flexible with scheduling
- Easily reached by public transportation
- Located at multiple, convenient office locations
Talk to a lawyer for FREE: call 416-590-1777 or click “Get Help” below.